Thursday, 12 June 2008

Elsie takes pride in her unique one-of-a -kind dresses

This is my first time tailoring and I must say I have nothing but praises for all the pieces that I’ve made. The brown dress turned out to be very flattering and stylish!! All my friends ask me where I bought it from as they all loved the design! I’m so happy that the tailor understood my design and made it exactly as per my requirements!! The tailor never failed to impress me.

She cleverly used the pink trimmings for the collar, sleeve and the belt for my black dress and made the black dress even more stunning! All thanks to DIVA!! I will continue to tailor more clothes as the satisfaction I got from receiving my tailored-made clothes beat buying the clothes off the shelf anytime!!

Finally, I can proudly acclaim to everyone that there’s only one piece of these items in the world as it’s my own design and specially made for me. Cheers!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: