Dream dresses by Delirious Divas
(extracted from Diamond Freak's Blog)
I've been on a material buying binge of late because I have found an affordable tailoring service that's cheap and good, but it's all the way in Vietnam!
Joanne has started a new business selling clothes and accessories and she also takes tailoring orders. It's called Delirious Divas and its targeted at all aspiring divas who want to 'look glam for less'. She's even started a Facebook group to showcase her clothes patterns and pictures of the other items on sale. Prices are much cheaper than if I were to send here or Malaysia.
When Germaine flew up to Ho Chi Minh 2 weeks ago, I passed her a bunch of materials and samples to pass on to Joanne. My dresses and tops should be ready soon. Joanne's brother is there at the moment, and if the clothes are ready, he will help me bring them back. She should have a proper system of material collection and deliveries set up soon, but for now I am relying on friends who travel frequently between Vietnam and Singapore.
Being a clothes freak, I will definitely support her new venture. Imagine all the matching mother/daughter clothes I can tailor and all the favourite tops and dresses I can copy, but in the materials of my choice!
(These are the new materials I bought from Spotlight, can't wait till they 'materialise' into copies of my favourite outfits! ) In the meantime, check out deliriousdivas.blogspot.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment